Day One of work is done, and although it wasn’t physically strenuous, I am exhausted. I had mixed duties, and I’m not sure where exactly they plan to place me in the company in the future. I did everything from setting up boardrooms for meetings, data entry, and filing, to sitting in on two conversations and a system admin meeting. Rather confusing, to say the least.
I feel good though. I made money today, for the first time in nearly a year. And I actually enjoyed everything I did. Even the data entry. Which reminds me…
Silverlotus’ Tips for Contest Entries
– include all the info the contest asks for, otherwise your ballot will be marked as spoiled
– don’t bother with duplicate entries, the computer will catch them
– write very, very clearly (if you are unsure, type!), otherwise your ballot is spoiled
– if you live in the U.S. and the ballot is being mailed to Canada, write out the state name
– decorating your ballot or envelope will do nothing more then put a smile on the face of the person opening the envelope
I’ll tell you a little secret though, as nice a day as I had, I would still have preferred being home writing and reading. I’m not a people person. But at least this isn’t a sales job.