I was tagged by Beverly over at So This is Wonderland for this meme.
- Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write 6 random things about yourself.
- Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
And Six Random Things About Me:
- I have a listing on IMDB. Seriously. Can you find me?
- I have a collection of over 600 books. I’m much more restrained when it comes to buying books now, though, since I hardly have time to read.
- I once saw a ghost. Seriously. My dad saw the same lady at a different time.
- I can’t spell. Thank goodness for spell check. Although, I’ve found as I get older my spelling is actually getting better. Except for all those damn words that break the rules, like receive.
- I was a tom boy growing up, and now I do things like sew, cross stitch and knit. Yet, I still sort of think of myself as a tom boy. I love video games and don’t give a damn about shoes and make-up.
- I am very particular about my salads. They must meet certain requirements before I will eat them. No dandelion leaves (generally in a field greens salad), for example, or large pieces of iceberg lettuce rib.
I wasn’t able to come up with 6 people to tag. I’m very shy and don’t really comment on other people’s blogs. (Random Fact 7 for free!) And a couple of the people I was going to tag have already done this meme. Here is who I did tag: