So far, February is off to a much better start than January. Baby Man slept through the night again last night (a wee bit of crying at midnight, but he was back to sleep right away), and he even took off his pants and diaper and sat on his potty. He didn’t pee, but since he did all of that without my prompting I’m very impressed.
Anyway, enough about the toilet habits of my 2-year old. I would like to say thank you for the encouragement and kind words I’ve gotten over the past couple of days. I appreciate it very much. It is always nice to be reminded that I’m not the only person in the world going through this, and that is soon shall pass. 🙂
So, February goals. It is a short month, and The Wagon is having the Stitching Olympics again, which means I will be focusing on my project for that. With that in mind, my goals are:
- Finish Francie socks (I’m aiming for a pair a month right now, I think)
- work on my husband’s socks
- work on Egypt Garden for the Stitching Olympics
- work on Sewing Seeds
- seam up that baby jacket I had finished for my dad’s co-worker
- repair my Enchanted Dreamer pillow which Baby Man tore the beads off of
- chart border for Kitchen Blessings
I think that is pretty good.
In other areas of my life, I’ve made a few promises to myself that I’m not yet ready to share in case I fail miserably. And believe me, there is plenty of temptation. I do want to write more, and get back to eating better. Beyond that, I am just not sure.