It’s time for the first Turtle Trot check-in of the year. I actually had a really hard time deciding which projects to focus on. As I’m sure you’ve noticed, I like to jump around quite a bit. And, other than my ornament of the month, I really don’t get very much finished. This year I really, really want to get some bigger projects completed. So, I went through my WIPs with an eye towards picking projects that 1) I really would like to have done and 2) have some significant progress already made on them.
Here’s the list I ended up with. (Pictures are below.)
- Torah Stitch By Stitch
- Santa’s Journey Stocking by Dimensions
- 12 Days of Christmas by Victoria Sampler
- Tradewinds by Teresa Wentzler
- Down the Garden Path by Lynn Nicoletti
- Chinese Dragon by Pinn Stitch
- Namaste by Ink Circles
- Jim Shore Monogram birth sampler from Mill Hill
- Into the Deep by Passione Ricamo
- You Add Magic… by Dragon Dreams
I don’t expect to be able to finish all of them, but it is my goal to complete at least numbers 1-3. Wish me luck!