As the baby gets older, I’m discovering that I have less and less time to get things done. It’s funny how much time kids can take up. 😉 So, with that in mind, I thought I might set myself some goals for April.
- Finish knitting Baby Man’s jacket
- Finish the second Show-off Stranded Sock
- Start Baby Man’s Christmas stocking
- Write at least three new articles for The Lotus Pond
- Organize my knitting patterns
- Organize my knitting stash
- Finish stitching Camelot Miniature
I thought about setting goals for things I’m not going to do, but that seems kind of silly to me. I think I would much rather focus on what I want to do, and that will leave me no time to do that undesirable stuff, like shopping.