More finishing from the beginning of the week! This is Very Scary by Lizzie*Kate, which I finished in October 2012. I don’t think I made too many changes to it, other than not stitching the weird cat, and replacing it with a tombstone button from JABC.
It is actually sewn straight, but the fabric just distorted so easily. I really don’t like to say bad things about products that I know are made with care, but I will never again intentional stitch something on this brand of fabric. I’ll only be stitching on fabrics from dyers who use Zweigart as their base.
This will be stored away until October, but since I was in the mood to sew and finish things (and avoid knitting my sock for Sock Madness) this week seemed like a good time to tackle it. 😉