Hello, Smalls Stitchers! Due to popular demand (and my mercurial whims), the Smalls Stitch Along is returning for a fourth year. This is a very low pressure SAL. The goal is to finish one little design every month. That’s it. And if you can’t post your finish one month (or two, or three…), it is no big deal. Participate when you can, as much as you can.
(As an aside, I am sorry that this announcement did not go up on Monday as promised.. I have been sick with an awful cold for the past several days…)
- Stitch a small every month. You get to decide what a small is for you. 50×50 stitches? 100×100 stitches? It’s up to you. You just need to be able to get it done by the check-in day. (WIP smalls that you complete in time for the check-in are great too!) You pick your design, I do not provide designs.
- Post a picture of your completed small (stitching done, but the actual finishing is optional) on the last Friday of every month.
- Hop over here to my blog and add a comment to the current month’s check-in post to get an entry into the end of the year draw.
- You do not need to post a finish every month! Stitch what you can when you can, and check-in whenever you have a qualifying finish.
- The SAL is open to new participants all year. You can join in whenever you’d like. The more the merrier!
Also, please consider using the above graphic to link back to this page so other people can find out about the SAL and join in the fun.
The check-in dates for 2016 are as follows:
- January 27
- February 24
- March 31
- April 28
- May 26
- June 30
- July 28
- August 25
- September 29
- October 27
- November 24
- December 29
Do you have a Twitter or Instagram account? Please share your monthly finish using the tag #smallsal2017.
Need a Reminder?
Want to make sure you never forget a check-in post? Sign up for my mailing list using the form below and I will send out an email every month after I post up the check-in post. I will be using TinyLetter again this year to help manage the mailing list.