I haven’t written much this week because I haven’t been all that inspired. I’ve had a few ideas though, so hopefully I’ll have more to say soon.
Until then, here is this week’s Friday Five.
1. List five things you’d like to accomplish by the end of the year.
The end of the year is such a short time away. I’m not sure what I can accomplish is a little over a month. So, I will be realistic. I would like to:
- finish the pillow I am working on
- finish at least one more CFFN lesson
- get into a daily exercise routine
- get started on my notes for the Sabbats
- finish a game! (I rarely finish an video game.)
2. List five people you’ve lost contact with that you’d like to hear from again.
Honestly, most of the people I’ve lost contact with I wouldn’t want to hear from again. There are one or two though that I would like to hear from. There are also a few people that I talk to occasionally that I would like to hear from more often. Unfortunatly, I am far to shy to try, and I really don’t know what to say.
The people I would like to hear from again are:
3. List five things you’d like to learn how to do.
This is an easier one, I think. There are so many things I would like to learn to do. Five of them are:
- speak Cantonese
- create complex dbs in MS Access
- read Tarot more intuitatively
4. List five things you’d do if you won the lottery (no limit).
Who doesn’t dream about this? I would:
- give my parents money so they could retire
- buy/build and furnish a Victorian-style house on a wooded lot just outside of a city
- pay of my student loans and my friend’s student loans
- buy quanta tha car of his dreams
- have a beautiful wedding somewhere exotic, and fly everyone in for it
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
I’m not very good at relaxing. What I do to try to help me relax is:
- read a book
- play a game
- have a hot bath
- watch TV
- sit with my cat, Isis