The Creativ Festival is getting closer and closer, and I’m a bit disappointed that I haven’t made much progress on last year’s class pieces. My focus right now is to finish up Dragon Dream’s Canvaswork Dragon so I can take it to the show to show Jennifer.
I’m getting there! All that is left is the border, two and a bit corners and the dragon’s eyebrow. I would also like to find some beads to add in the corners of the corners.
I’m a bit unsure about the interior of the wings. I think the fibre I used (DMC perle cotton 5) is a bit thick. It actually sticks up above the edge of thw wing, which wouldn’t happen with a “real” dragon. However, when you look at the piece at a distance, it doesn’t look bad at all. I guess I will just stare at it some more.
I’ve got about two more weeks to finish this up, so I should be able to manage. I can’t wait to share it when it is all done.