It is Turtle Trot time again. This month I only made a few stitches on one of my original Turtle Trot pieces: Down the Garden Path by Lynn Nicoletti.
I stitched the tops of two of the eggplants and then I put it down and took a good look at it.
Then I folded it up, took the floss out of the bag, put the floss away, and filed the pattern away for good. I’ve decided that I don’t want to stitch is anymore. My son is much older now than when I began it (why do they grow up so fast?!), and I also don’t really care for my fabric choice. So, away it goes. (If you think you might like this pattern, send me an email. Maybe we can work something out.)
So, my Turtle Trot list now looks like this:
Torah Stitch By Stitch– finished
- Santa’s Journey Stocking by Dimensions
- 12 Days of Christmas by Victoria Sampler
- Tradewinds by Teresa Wentzler
Down the Garden Path by Lynn Nicoletti– abandoned
- Chinese Dragon by Pinn Stitch
- Namaste by Ink Circles
- Jim Shore Monogram birth sampler from Mill Hill
- Into the Deep by Passione Ricamo
- You Add Magic… by Dragon Dreams
- La Pensée Positive by Les Marottes de Nathalie – started in February
I thought about adding another pattern to the list to bring me back up to 10 active projects. Goodness knows I have enough WIPs, but I’ve decided against it for the time being. I want to focus on the patterns I’ve picked, and I’m also planning on stitching up LHN’s My Needle’s Work next month as part of a SAL. I figure that is more than enough to keep me busy. 😉
If you’d like to know more about Turtle Trot, please check out Claudette’s blog BAP Attack.