2015 is nearly upon us, which means it is time to get our stitching plans in place. As you probably know, the Smalls SAL will return for 2015. The rules are super simple, the projects are small, and, best of all, it’s fun!
- Stitch a small every month. You get to decide what a small is for you. 50×50 stitches? 100×100 stitches? It’s up to you. You just need to be able to get it done by the check-in day. (WIPs that you complete in time for the check-in are great too!) You pick your design, I do not provide designs.
- Post a picture of your completed small (stitching done, but the actual finishing is optional) on the last Wednesday of every month.
- Hop over here to my blog and add a comment to the current month’s check in post to get an entry into the end of the year draw.
- You do not need to post a finish every month! Stitch what you can when you can, and check-in whenever you have a qualifying finish.
- The SAL is open to new participants all year. You can join in whenever you’d like. The more the merrier!
Also, please consider using the above graphic to link back to this page so other people can find out about the SAL and join in the fun.
The check-in dates for 2015 are as follows:
- January 28
- February 25
- March 25
- April 29
- May 27
- June 24
- July 29
- August 26
- September 30
- October 28
- November 25
- December 30
Need a Reminder?
Want to make sure you never forget a check in post? Sign up for my mailing list using the form below and I will send out an email every month after I post up the check in post. This year, I’ve decided to use Tiny Letter to help manage this list, but please don’t worry! They value your privacy as much as I do.
If you signed up for reminders for the 2014 Smalls SAL, you will need to sign up for reminders again. As I promised, I will be deleting all emails from the 2014 list as soon as I draw for the prize.
Interested in joining up? Just add you link to the list below. If you can’t get the form to work, please send me an email and I will add you manually. (In the link title field please enter either your blog name or your name; it is your choice.)
Pingback: Catching Up on SALs | Stitching Lotus
Pingback: Smalls for 2015 | Stitching Lotus
Just wanted to give a heads up that I am joining this under what will be my new blog, With Work in Hand, but it isn’t up and running quite yet. I will post a link to this SAL in my current blog (Around the Homestead) for now.
Pingback: New Year Resolutions • Cross Stitch Review
Thank you for having the Small SAL in 2015.. woohoo.. Looking forward to this.. 😀
Chętnie dołącze do SMALLS SAL 2015 Nie potrafię się zapisać?
Thanks for having this. Can’t wait to get started!
me encantaria participar en el sal,,,gracias, un abrazo desde venezuela
Pingback: Smalls SAL – 2014 Winner! | Stitching Lotus
Hi. I know that the first check in is tomorrow, but, can I still join in? I would love that…
Just found the link to this SAL from my pal Gillie’s blog. so couldn’t resist being participant 100!!!!!
look forward to posting. Interestingly I made a resolution to finish one project of my UFOs a month, mainly small items. Will post pics soon
i am a avid smalls stitcher but not that great at blogging. I am trying to get more into blogging and joining a smalls sal will hopefully get me posting more. I am also known as marexstitch and have been active many yahoo groups and exchanges in the past. I follow a few of the bloggers in this group and this SAL sounds just perfect for me. Lately I’ve had too much going on and I am trying to get more into joining the online stitching community.
Hey thanks so much for having this smalls SAL, so happy to be a part of it!
I’m a latecomer to the group but happy to be a part of it. Love stitching smalls, that’s about all I do anymore, and I’m hoping this will help me stitch more.
Pingback: Precious Jewel | Stitching Lotus
Pingback: Smalls SAL 2015 – December Check-In | Stitching Lotus