I thought I would give the Friday Five a try this week, even though I’m a day late.
1. What’s the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
The last time I travelled any further then my home province was my trip to Seatle about two and a half years ago. I went to Microsoft for a job interview. Sadly, I didn’t have any time for sight seeing.
2. What’s the most bizarre/unusual thing that’s ever happened to you while traveling?
On a trip to New Brunswick, the lady sitting next to me began to pray as we were landing. That sort of freaked me out, especially since it was my first plane trip alone.
3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
There are so many places I would love to go – Japan, Egypt, Hong Kong, England, Greece, Rome. I think that I would go on a world tour, visiting all the ancient temple and city sites around the world.
4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
Train, by far. I love going on Via One (first class) to Toronto. The meals are really tasty.
5. What’s the next place on your list to visit?
I’m going back to Las Vegas this fall. I’m looking forward to it, because the city changes so much so quickly.