It is time for another Friday Five. I promise, no whining.
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven’t graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
No, I didn’t have a quote in the year book. No one did, as far as I know. I’m not even sure I’m in my high school year book, and I know I’m not in my university one. I’m very shy.
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I don’t think I would get vanity plates if I had a car. But I might get one with the trillium on it. (See a pic here.)
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
The only gift I’ve received with engraving was a silver ID bracelet that my parents gave me when I graduated from high school. quanta was going to get my engagement ring engraved, but he never got around to it. Hopefully he will engrave my wedding band.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
“Here lies a good person. She will be remembered fondly and sorely missed.”