With Christmas so close, I suppose it is no surprise that I’m actually a little tired of Christmas stitching. So, I decided to whip up a Halloween Design.
It is stitched on Seafoam from Enchanting Lair, using Dinky Dyes silks, rather than the suggested Crescent Colours. I think it turned out really, really well. I had trouble getting the colours right in the picture, but the orange Dinky Dyes (Tropical Sunset) is a near match for the orange in the ribbon. And the purple Dinky Dyes (Jinabyne), is the same sort of tone as the purple in the ribbon, but darker.
Eventually, I will finish this into a flat-fold or a cube, but I think I’ve got a bit of time until I will want to display it.
Happy Halloween! Merry Christmas!