I’m making very good progress on Royalty ABC from Jeanette Douglas. I’ve taken out two rows (one was over-one crosses, and the other was a row of queen stitches, which I don’t care for). And I’ve moved one row up to help keep things balanced.
Since I’m not planing on doing the box (which is included in the bellpull pattern), I decided to use the beads from the thread kit on the bellpull. I added two to one of the crowns:
I also added some to another row. You can also see the start of the lovely Tudor rose in the picture below.
I’m really loving this design, and I think the changes I’m making look great.
In other news, Gracie of Needles, Pins and Dragonflies is having a giveaway. Check it out here.