I’ve won an award! Cibo of Cibo Stitch has listed me as one of the winner’s of the Stylish Blogger award.
Thank you so much, Cibo. I really love these sorts of awards because they are a great way to learn about other bloggers and to discover new blogs.
So, the rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who awarded you.
- List seven things about yourself.
- Pass the Award to 15 other stylish bloggers.
Let’s see… seven things about me:
- I love Hello Kitty.
- My favourite designer is Teresa Wenztler.
- I love to use size 28 petite needles.
- 32 count Belfast in my favourite fabric, even though I actually rarely use it.
- I don’t like opalescent fabrics.
- I love to do specialty stitches.
- I don’t care for primitive designs; my favourite type of designs are complex figures.
I’d like to pass on this award to the following bloggers: (Boy, it was hard to pick!)
- StitchinKat’s Pawprints Blog
- Caring Stitcher
- Giovanna’s Stitches
- Erica’s Places
- Annie Bebop’s Coloring Book
- Happiness is Cross Stitching
- Therapy by Thread
- Needles, Pins and Dragonflies
- Reading and Stitching
- Ruth’s Running Stitch
- Stitching with a View
- Kathy’s Sit and Stitch
- Lake Stitcher
- Loretta’s Stitching Blog
I’ll be going around today to let all the winners know about their award. If you happen to see you’ve won before I let you know, please leave me a comment so I know you know. 😉
Happy stitching, everyone!