Here it is, my finished version of the travelling pattern Life’s A Stitch by Lizzie*Kate:
It is stitched with one strand of silk over two threads on some 36 count white evenweave of some sort. The fibres are various silks from Dinky Dyes’ Oops Packs and Hand Dyed Fibres’ detritus packs. (The picture is a wee bit washed out, unfortunately.)
It was a very quick stitch. I started it on the afternoon of the 4th (and I may or may not of had a nap…) and was done by the evening of the 6th. That includes a trip to the doctor, a trip to get blood work done, a trip to the mall, time playing with the little man, and even some knitting time. In other words, I spent hardly any time at all stitching it.
So, if you would you like to be part of this new Travelling Pattern here are the rules:
- Comment on this post, saying you would like to be part of the Stitcherhood.
- You agree (if you are chosen) to stitch the design and send it along to the next person in a timely manner. If this means dropping everything in your rotation to concentrate on this project…so be it. If you can’t bring yourself to do this ~ don’t sign up.
- You must have an active blog to participate. If you have a blog but never post to it ~ you won’t be chosen to be the next stitcher.
- This is a giveaway-type Travelling Pattern. That means you must follow it from blogger to blogger to enter each time it is ready to send along. Commenting on this post doesn’t make you a guaranteed part of the Stitcherhood.
The Travelling Pattern has been stitched by:
- Angela, Hooked on Stitches, Ontario, Canada (her version)
- Elisa, Old Ragged Threads, York, United Kingdom (her version)
- Loretta, Loretta’s Stitching Blog, Manitoba, Canada (her version)
- Silverlotus, Reflections in the Pond, Ontario, Canada
If you would like a chance to be the next stitcher please leave a comment on this post only. The next stitcher will be chosen on Sunday, July 10, 2011. The pattern will be mailed out on Monday, July 11th (as I go to yet another doctor appointment.)
If you have any questions, please email me.
Sign me up! You did a lovely job with yours. I’d love to have a crack at it. 🙂
Lovely finish. You picked some great colours. I see that us Canucks are dominating that list! Count me in.
What a fast lovely job you did on this piece.
I would love to be a part of the Sisterhood.
Thanks for the chance.
God Bless ~
Please put my name into consideration! I love the colors you chose. I also have some Dinky’s Oops packs and would probably do the same with the stash from them. 🙂
Beautiful finish!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Love your colour choices!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I would love a chance to stitch this 🙂 Yours looks great!
oh yes please would love to stitch this up
hi, it is really very lovely stitching and beautiful finish..
count me in please for this..i so wanted to stitch this..
hi, it is really very lovely and a beautiful finish.count me in for this please.i so much wanted to stitch this.thank you.hugs cucki xx
I would love to join the stitcherhood. Your finish and color choices are beautiful.
Count me in! I’ve been following the pattern around, it’s a great way to discover new blogs too.
Please enter me into the drawing. I would love to be part of the Stitcherhood. I have found so many wonderful blogs by following its next destination.
Please enter me! I love the colors you choose.
Please throw my name in the hat! I would love to be part of this sisterhood. X
Gorgeous finish, I love the colours you have chosen…xx
coooo it must be time for the mouse to become a part of the stitcherhood ..lol I keep chasing this pattern round the blog world … pretty please let it be me this time heheheh … thanks a bunch for the chance 🙂 love mouse xxxxxx
Please enter me also – would love to be a part of the stitcherhood. x
Hi I have been following this, and would like the chance to take part
sign me up and I would love to be part of this travelling pattern
Would love the chance to join the Stitcherhood and belong to a family of stitchers.
Please enter me too! I think it is too cute!! Hugs.
I’d love to stitch this one.
Please include me in the drawing. I would love to stitch this.
I would love to be entered for the chance to be a part of the travelling pattern and a chance to stitch “Life is a Stitch”.
I hope I’m not too late – please include me in the drawing.