2015 is nearly upon us, which means it is time to get our stitching plans in place. As you probably know, the Smalls SAL will return for 2015. The rules are super simple, the projects are small, and, best of all, it’s fun!
- Stitch a small every month. You get to decide what a small is for you. 50×50 stitches? 100×100 stitches? It’s up to you. You just need to be able to get it done by the check-in day. (WIPs that you complete in time for the check-in are great too!)
- Post a picture of your completed small (stitching done, but the actual finishing is optional) on the last Wednesday of every month.
- Hop over here to my blog and add a comment to the current month’s check in post to get an entry into the end of the year draw.
- You do not need to post a finish every month! Stitch what you can when you can, and check-in whenever you have a qualifying finish.
- The SAL is open to new participants all year. You can join in whenever you’d like. The more the merrier!
Also, please consider using the above graphic to link back to this page so other people can find out about the SAL and join in the fun.
The check-in dates for 2015 are as follows:
- January 28
- February 25
- March 25
- April 29
- May 27
- June 24
- July 29
- August 26
- September 30
- October 28
- November 25
- December 30
Need a Reminder?
Want to make sure you never forget a check in post? Sign up for my mailing list using the form below and I will send out an email every month after I post up the check in post. This year, I’ve decided to use Tiny Letter to help manage this list, but please don’t worry! They value your privacy as much as I do.
If you signed up for reminders for the 2014 Smalls SAL, you will need to sign up for reminders again. As I promised, I will be deleting all emails from the 2014 list as soon as I draw for the prize.
Interested in joining up? Just add you link to the list below. If you can’t get the form to work, please send me an email and I will add you manually. (In the link title field please enter either your blog name or your name; it is your choice.)
I just want to be clear small WIP’s will count for the 2015 Smalls SAL? If that is so count me in.
Yes, small WIPs count. This is a very laid back SAL. More or less, I just want us all to have a great finish every month. Now, if there are, say, only 10 stitches left to do on the WIP, maybe that shouldn’t count. I leave it up to each person to determine the appropriateness of the WIP.
Yay, I’m in for next year!! Not sure which series of snakes I will be stitching yet. I’m doing the Prim Hare Hallowe’en Cubes and the Hallowe’en Ornie Blog themes too so maybe that’s enough along with whatever randoms i finding the way.
Why did autocorrect change smalls to snakes? I am NOT stitching a year of snakes LOL