Hello, Smalls Stitchers! The Smalls SAL is returning for its third year. I hope you will join me in this easy-going, fun, and best of all, small stitch-along.
- Stitch a small every month. You get to decide what a small is for you. 50×50 stitches? 100×100 stitches? It’s up to you. You just need to be able to get it done by the check-in day. (WIP smalls that you complete in time for the check-in are great too!) You pick your design, I do not provide designs.
- Post a picture of your completed small (stitching done, but the actual finishing is optional) on the last Thursday of every month, with the exception of November, which will be the last Wednesday.
- Hop over here to my blog and add a comment to the current month’s check-in post to get an entry into the end of the year draw.
- You do not need to post a finish every month! Stitch what you can when you can, and check-in whenever you have a qualifying finish.
- The SAL is open to new participants all year. You can join in whenever you’d like. The more the merrier!
Also, please consider using the above graphic to link back to this page so other people can find out about the SAL and join in the fun.
The check-in dates for 2016 are as follows:
- January 28
- February 25
- March 31
- April 28
- May 26
- June 30
- July 28
- August 25
- September 29
- October 27
- November 30 Note that this is the last Wednesday of the month.
- December 29
Need a Reminder?
Want to make sure you never forget a check-in post? Sign up for my mailing list using the form below and I will send out an email every month after I post up the check-in post. I will be using TinyLetter again this year to help manage the mailing list.
Interested in joining up? Just add you link to the list below. If you can’t get the form to work, please send me an email and I will add you manually. (In the link title field please enter either your blog name or your name; it is your choice.)