Yet another Friday Five. Isn’t it nice to get to know me?
1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
I occasionally watch hockey. I’m Canadian, and I think there is a law somewhere that we must watch hockey at least once a year. 🙂
2. What/who are your favourite sports teams and/or favourite athletes?
I’m a Toronto Maple Leafs fan. Again, it is something that is almost mandatory.
3. Are there any sports you hate?
I’m not fond of golf or curling.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
I’ve been to a couple of MLB baseball games in Toronto. I’ve also been to quite a few armature games, like my high school football team and the hockey games of a friend.
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
I have never belonged to any team sports. I’m not very competitive, so I don’t enjoy that sort of thing. However, I used to love to run until I started developing problems with my knees.