I’m so happy that Friday Five is back this week!
1. What was your first Halloween costume?
I really can’t remember what my first Halloween costume was. I think that either my mom or my grandmother made me something, but I’m not totally sure. Some of the first one’s I remember are a ghost and a witch. I think I was usually something fairly traditional. One year I remember being a headless person (I caught a cold the next day, weird), and I was a black cat once too.
2. What was your best costume and why?
That’s pretty difficult. I guess one of my many witch costumes. I’m not really sure. Also, I had a great Magenta costume, which I wore to The Rocky Horror Show when it came to town. It was great, but it wasn’t for Halloween.
3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn’t give you a treat?
No, it never happened.
4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)
We really haven’t had any special traditions for many years. Although, until I left home, we used to put certain decorations up ever year.
5. Share your favorite scary story…real or legend!
I really like scary stories. By that I mean scary creepy not scary horror. Buckets of blood and mass murderers do nothing for me. Since I am awful at retelling stories, I’m list a few of my favourite without going into too much detail. The storyline of the PS2 game Fatal Frame is very spooky, and I really like it. I also like the disappearing passenger or disappear carriage type stories as well as haunted house stories.